The stage is set and the NBA finals is now upon us. The two teams left are the Kobe LAKERS and D. Howard MAGIC.....everybody knows i am a serious LAKER HATER. My bet is definitely with the MAGIC, they have a well balanced team with too many weapons for the Lakers to handle. I also feel like the Lakers are too soft, Odom disappears from game to game, Gasol is soft, Fisher is old, Ariza is sporadic, Bynum is clumsy, and KOBE is greedy and still thinks he's MJ reincarnated.LOL!!!! I'm pulling for the MAGIC because Dwight Howard is a product of the SW Atlanta area and he's a young, competitive, dominant all- star that stepped up with his team when it mattered the most. They will prove all there doubters wrong just like they did against the Celtics and Cavs. Kobe is chasing the dream of winning a ring without SHAQ..... it not going to happen so give it up. Theo i know you probably have alot to say about my analogy.....it is what it is!!!! LOL!!!! If the LAKERS wins this series i'll give KOBE his props, but until then, he's just another MJ wannabe who cant get the job done no matter who they put him on team with. Holla at ya boy!!!!! ;)

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I give credit to the champs, congrtulations Lakers. I will still ruit for them to lose every chance I get until they get rid of Kobe.

I bet Theo hasnt slept yet. Tim you stated in the original post you would give Kobe his props if they won, you going through with this?
Coach Van Gundy, need I say more. How do to you start a guy (Nelson) that hasn't played in 4-5 months and disrupt the chemistry that the Magic had with Alston at the point? They should have won both games that went into OT during regulation. Van Gundy quit the Heat early in the season the year they won the championship. He's a headcase. This man simply got outcoached. I didn't even watch the last game , instead watched Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. Watch out for the Cavs. next season. Saw that they are working up a deal to get the big Diesel(Shaq). Would love to see that match up next Spring. James-Shaq vs. Kobe's Lakers. Lakers were not the best team this year but simply the best coached. Later.
The Laneshark
Yes i must give Kobe and Lakers props for winning the Championship. Like Laneshark said, Van Gundy got out coached by the Zen Master. He did not handle that Nelson/Alston situation right, he didnt adjust to anything the Lakers were doing. He definitely did not have the ability to rally his guys to step up when the Lakers made there runs. Kobe got his ring without Shaq and i guess now he can sleep at night.....Congrats to the World Champions LA LAKERS (from a true Laker-Hater) LOL!!!!
Outcoached is an understatement for this series. Cant wait til next year though.

TIM MCNAIR said:
Yes i must give Kobe and Lakers props for winning the Championship. Like Laneshark said, Van Gundy got out coached by the Zen Master. He did not handle that Nelson/Alston situation right, he didnt adjust to anything the Lakers were doing. He definitely did not have the ability to rally his guys to step up when the Lakers made there runs. Kobe got his ring without Shaq and i guess now he can sleep at night.....Congrats to the World Champions LA LAKERS (from a true Laker-Hater) LOL!!!!
Thanks Theo, I called em both(conference finals and championship).....and couldn't get anyone to take me up on it.....well I got a couple of lunches out of it!!!(You know you are the wiser of the McNair Brothers!) It is amazing how so many people hate Kobe...but he is the truth and the hardest working man in the the game. As long as he is wearing purple and gold...I got his back. Tim, I need a little more...you went hard on each individual on the team so how about some crow eating...Everyone of the players that you named shot daggers at the Magic...Bullseye!! And regardless of what the rest of the Laker Haters want to say, we had the better team and the Magic did not and could not and will not win a Finals Series against the Lakers...enough with the excuses.
Wanda "Dubb C" Cotton said:
Thanks Theo, I called em both(conference finals and championship).....and couldn't get anyone to take me up on it.....well I got a couple of lunches out of it!!!(You know you are the wiser of the McNair Brothers!) It is amazing how so many people hate Kobe...but he is the truth and the hardest working man in the the game. As long as he is wearing purple and gold...I got his back. Tim, I need a little more...you went hard on each individual on the team so how about some crow eating...Everyone of the players that you named shot daggers at the Magic...Bullseye!! And regardless of what the rest of the Laker Haters want to say, we had the better team and the Magic did not and could not and will not win a Finals Series against the Lakers...enough with the excuses.
Wanda, i gave your Lakers all the love i can manage to muster from deep within my bias heart of hearts.:) Your team did what it had to do when it had to do it.....the Magic just didnt get the job done and as a result, the Lakers are world Champions. They wont repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, this was some funny stuff.  I was talking about Kobe with 3 rings now he has 5, my how time flys :-)

TIM MCNAIR said:
Wanda "Dubb C" Cotton said:
Thanks Theo, I called em both(conference finals and championship).....and couldn't get anyone to take me up on it.....well I got a couple of lunches out of it!!!(You know you are the wiser of the McNair Brothers!) It is amazing how so many people hate Kobe...but he is the truth and the hardest working man in the the game. As long as he is wearing purple and gold...I got his back. Tim, I need a little more...you went hard on each individual on the team so how about some crow eating...Everyone of the players that you named shot daggers at the Magic...Bullseye!! And regardless of what the rest of the Laker Haters want to say, we had the better team and the Magic did not and could not and will not win a Finals Series against the Lakers...enough with the excuses.
Wanda, i gave your Lakers all the love i can manage to muster from deep within my bias heart of hearts.:) Your team did what it had to do when it had to do it.....the Magic just didnt get the job done and as a result, the Lakers are world Champions. They wont repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still don't like the Lakers a year later.
Theo McNair said:
Wow, this was some funny stuff.  I was talking about Kobe with 3 rings now he has 5, my how time flys :-)

TIM MCNAIR said:
Wanda "Dubb C" Cotton said:
Thanks Theo, I called em both(conference finals and championship).....and couldn't get anyone to take me up on it.....well I got a couple of lunches out of it!!!(You know you are the wiser of the McNair Brothers!) It is amazing how so many people hate Kobe...but he is the truth and the hardest working man in the the game. As long as he is wearing purple and gold...I got his back. Tim, I need a little more...you went hard on each individual on the team so how about some crow eating...Everyone of the players that you named shot daggers at the Magic...Bullseye!! And regardless of what the rest of the Laker Haters want to say, we had the better team and the Magic did not and could not and will not win a Finals Series against the Lakers...enough with the excuses.
Wanda, i gave your Lakers all the love i can manage to muster from deep within my bias heart of hearts.:) Your team did what it had to do when it had to do it.....the Magic just didnt get the job done and as a result, the Lakers are world Champions. They wont repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two years later and the Lakers are sitting at home watching the Mavs move on to the NBA finals....Phil retireed....Mike Brown's the new general of the team. We'll see what happens next season.....my my my...my beloved ATL Hawks had a better playoff than the Lakers. :)
You should have said two rings later and the Lakers are sitting at home... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

David M Barber commented on Theo McNair's group Seniors (better with age)
"Anybody know when 2016 schedule is coming out..from NC & alittle far to travel, looking for senior tours, so may have to travel more thanks"
Jan 3, 2016
Glen Cogni is now a member of RealBowlers
Dec 11, 2015
Paul Summons posted photos
Dec 11, 2015
Gerard Almarales updated their profile
Nov 20, 2015
Paul Summons updated their profile
Aug 26, 2015
Paul Summons commented on Valerie Jeffries's photo
Thumbnail

VJ PICTURES 011

"Good afternoon Ms.Valerie hope alls well are you on FB? Look me up " Paul Skippy Summons ' if not shoot me an email skipbowl@yahoo.com"
Aug 25, 2015
Valerie Jeffries left a comment for Valerie Jeffries
"Thanks Paul. I had a great experience!!"
Aug 17, 2015
Valerie Jeffries left a comment for Paul Summons
"Hi Paul !"
Aug 17, 2015
Paul Summons left a comment for Valerie Jeffries
"Nice meeting you this weekend Ms.Valerie and great bowling"
Aug 17, 2015
Paul Michael Matye is attending Theo McNair's event
Thumbnail

$5000 Eric DeFreitas Scratch Singles Classic sponsored by Boom Apparel at Junction Lanes Bowling Center

August 16, 2015 from 8am to 9pm
 Tournament Formata)     The field is open to the first 160…See More
Aug 14, 2015
James Cooper Jr. is attending Theo McNair's event

Roto Grip 4 Game Sweeper $500 at Junction Lanes Bowling Center

August 15, 2015 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Scratch Singles Event  $500 1st Place Total score for 4 games wins! 1:5 Payout Ratio HOUSE SHOT $50 Entry Fee…See More
Aug 14, 2015
Theo McNair updated an event
Thumbnail

$5000 Eric DeFreitas Scratch Singles Classic sponsored by Boom Apparel at Junction Lanes Bowling Center

August 16, 2015 from 8am to 9pm
 Tournament Formata)     The field is open to the first 160…See More
Aug 13, 2015

RB Bowling League News

RealBowlers Tour


Create Your Badge

LEAGUE STANDING SHEETS

RealBowlers League Sheets

 

RealMoney Mixed 2010-11 Final Standings!!

 FINALrlbw1011-X.pdf

Updated 5/16/2011


thursrealmoneymixed-wk35FINAL.pdf
Updated 5/24/10
wedtrio09- Final Standings.pdf Updated 8/21/09
ThursMoney09-Final Standings.pdf
UPDATED 5/25/09

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Theo McNair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service