Time: September 27, 2011 from 7pm to 9pm
Location: AMF Woodstock Lanes
Street: 108 Woodpark Blvd
City/Town: Woodstock, GA 30188
Website or Map: http://home.comcast.net/~lcai…
Phone: (770) 926-2200
Event Type: scratch, match, play, tournament
Organized By: AMF Woodstock
Latest Activity: Sep 26, 2011
AMF-Woodstock Match Play
Scratch Match Play Tournament
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday
SIGN-IN BEGINS at 6:30 PM SIGN-IN CLOSES at 6:55PM PRACTICES BEGINS at 7:00 PM (15 MTNUTES)
Top 5 ADVANGE TO STEPLADDER FINALS
PRIZE FUND $ 15.00
LINEAGE/EXP $ 5.00
TOTAL $ 20.00
CASH ONLY - BOWLING CENTER DOES NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.
TOURNAMENT RULES ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO ALL ADULT BOWLERS.
EVENT: This is a Scratch event. There must be at least 8 bowlers to hold the tournament.
Will split into Divisions: Men and Women (if there are 8+ entries for Women)
ENTERING AVERAGE: It is Scratch - it does not matter.
ENTRY FEE: Entry fee is $20.00 per bowler.
Prize Fund $15.00 + Bowling lineage $5.00.
Prize Fund retumed 100% -PAID OUT EACH NIGHT
REFUNDS: There will be no refund for individuals once Sign-in closes (6:55pm).
OFFICIAL SCORE: The computer printout or telescore will be the offcial score.
Any rules not covered shall be govemed by Toumament Director and will be final.
1. Bowlers will bowl 3 games on 3 different pair of lanes. Bowling against 3 different opponents.
2. Bowlers will blind draw their starting lane assignment.
3. During Practice, bowlers will receive lane assignments for all games.
4. Each game is heads up -winner of each match receives a 30 pin bonus. (lf a game is tied in Match Play, both bowlers receive '15 bonus pins)
5. Total pinfall of the 3 games plus any bonus pins determine advancement to Step-Ladder (Top 5).
6. lf there is a tie for the final spot (5th seed) to advance -a ball-for-ball roll-off will determine bowler advancement.
1. Step-Ladder Finals will be bowled on separate lanes if available, othenarise #1 Seed bowler chooses lanes.
2. StepJadder format will be used (Ex 5th place bowls 4th place, winner bowls 3rd place, and so on).
3. The higher seeded bowler determines who goes first and what lane they start on.
4. lf there is a tie in the step-ladder finals, a ball-for-ball roll-off will deterine winner.