Time: February 10, 2013 from 11am to 6pm
Location: AMF CASSELBERY LANES
Street: 115 WILSHIRE BLVD
City/Town: CASSELBERY, FLORIDA, 32730
Website or Map: http://email@example.com / www…
Phone: 407-535-6395 / 954-290-6390
Event Type: singles
Organized By: Fred Santoro
Latest Activity: Jan 4, 2013
Next Level Ladies Tour 1st Annual Casselberry Open Scratch Singles Tournament
$700 1st Place B.O.E
NEXT LEVEL LADIES TOUR
1st Annual Casselberry Open
Sunday, February 10, 2013
NEXT LEVEL LADIES TOUR A NEW BEGINNING
I was sitting at my computer one night looking up events to bowl and I noticed their was a lot of events for me to bowl but nothing for the ladies. So at that time I said to myself why does every tournament director go after the male bowlers and not the female bowlers, is it they think the ladies won't come out. At that time is when I came up with the idea of "Next Level Ladies Tour" the tour geared towards the ladies. My concept is to bring competitive bowling back to the ladies and when I say tour I mean tour we will travel around Florida for the first year then venturing around the south east. So come on ladies show the guys why you should not be forgotten come and join the "Next Level Ladies Tour" the tour that will one day sweep the nation.
Participants will bowl 6 games of qualifying. Ladies will move a pair of lanes to the right after each game. After 6 games field will be cut to the top 8. The top 8 ladies will have seeded match play according to total pins. First Round of match play will be 2 game total pin fall. Second Round (top 4) will be single game elimination. The Final two ladies will then bowl one game to determine a champion.
Based on 40 Ladies
1st $700 + Trophy
3rd and 4th $225
5th - 8th $85
Side Action Breakdown
1. Side Pot $30 entry
2. Out the Gate & Last Game Pot $10 entry
3. Unlimited Brackets $5 each
4. Cut the Field $5 entry
Side Action is only through the 6 game set of qualifying.
• This is a sanctioned scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament will be governed by applicable USBC rules.
• Youth may bowl in compliance with USBC Rule 400
• The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No scoring changes should be made unless approved by the Tournament Directors.
• All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final say.
• NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund of entry fees.
• Only two re-racks allowed per game.
• The Tournament Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every five (5) entries.
• No Personal Checks. Cash only