Entry $60 per team - $20 Alibis per team
BONUS!!! Payout EACH DAY!!
In ADDITION to the overall payout, bonus prizes will be paid each day!!
- 1. The following rules for averages will apply as follows: A bowler must use 2010-2011 year book average based on a minimum of 21 games. All others will bowl scratch. Failure to use the correct average shall result in disqualifying from tournament, no exceptions. Corrections in averages will be made to out of town bowlers only and must be made within 48 hours after completion of that series. It is the bowlers’ responsibility to provide proof of average
- 2. Bonus Payouts of $150 & $80 will be paid at the end of each day.
- 3. RE-RATING TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RE-RATE ANY BOWLER PRIOR TO BOWLING. Any bowler that has been re-rated in the previous 12 months, it is HIS or HER responsibility to report his re-rated average to the tournament manager prior to filling out an entry form or bowling in this tournament. Bowlers that have qualified for a prize of $300.00 or more in any tournament within the previous 12 months, even though such prize has not been paid, must report their actual score, position, and amount won at time of entry and are subject to re-rating by the tournament committee prior to bowling. Failure to comply with their provisions will be cause to forfeit entry fee and all prize winnings.
- Bowler’s accumulated average in 21 or more games or tournament exceeds his highest league average by 10 or more pins.
- Bowler exceeds his highest league average on a series based by 15 or more pins per game in five tournaments – based on his HIGH SERIES IN ANY TOURNAMENT.
This does not apply to bowlers averaging 200 or more in league play.
Above applies to all participants, male & female
- There is a 50 pin Handicap max per game for women and a 40 pin Handicap max per game for men.
- Any errors in scoring must be reported immediately after bowling to Tournament Director and BEFORE bowlers sign verification of their score.
- All winners’ averages will be verified. An estimate prize list will be posted at the lanes.
- IT SHALL BE EACH BOWLER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF HIS AVERAGE IN HANDICAP OR CLASSIFIED TOURNAMENTS, WHETHER ORIGINALLY SUBMITTED BY THE BOWLER, HIS TEAM CAPTAIN OR OTHERS. FAILURE TO USE THE PROPER AVERAGE OR MAKE A CORRECTION PRIOR TO OR AT TIME OF BOWLING SHALL DISQUALIFY SCORE IF SUBMITTED AVERAGE IS LOWER THAN ACTUAL AVERAGE OR BASE PRIZE WINNINGS ON SUBMITTED AVERAGE IF IT IS HIGHER.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to add squads based on participation or lane availability.
- Alibis are $20 per team. Alibi teammates must be aware of entry with all alibis.
Contact Sandra Edmonds 404 218-9793 - Theo McNair 678 575-8109