Something 4 The Ladies
Saturday, December 4, 2010
McNair Entertainment has been coordinating tournaments since October 2004. This marks the start of our seventh year and over 60 successfully run scratch and handicap tournaments. We are excited to offer our fourth ladies only tournament. Those who have participated in previous RealBowlers tournaments know that we offer first class customer service and the very best in tournament bowling. We know Something 4 the Ladies will not just be a name but will be one of the best-run tournaments you have ever experienced. We look forward to seeing you.
RBT Ladies Format
Participants will bowl 6 games of qualifying. Ladies will skip a pair of lanes to the right after each game. After 6 games field will be cut to the top 12. The top 12 ladies will have seeded match play according to total pins. First Round of match play will be the best two out of three games. Second Round (top 6) will be best 2 out of three games. The Final three ladies will be placed off original seeding from qualifying rounds. (Highest remaining seed will be the top seed for stepladder format finals). Final three will be TV format (No. 3 vs. No.2, winner vs. No. 1) to determine a champion.
Top 12 Ladies will Cash!
Tentative Prize Payout (Based on only 30 Entries)
1st $1000 4th-6th $100
2nd $500 7th-12th $80
Side Action Breakdown
1. Side Pot $30 entry
2. Highest Game of the set pot $5 entry
3. Out the Gate & Last Game Pot $10 entry
4. Unlimited Brackets $5 each
5. Cut the Field $5 entry
Side Action is only through the 5 game set of qualifying.
• This is a non-sanctioned scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament
will be governed by applicable USBC rules.
• Youth may bowl in compliance with USBC Rule 400
• The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No
scoring changes should be made unless approved by the Tournament Directors.
• All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final say.
• NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund
of entry fees.
• Only two re-racks allowed per game.
• The Tournament Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every five (5) entries.
• No Personal Checks. Cash or Money Orders only
Theo McNair 678 575-8109 and Tim McNair 770 331-5373
Return this portion with your certified check or money order made payable to:
2733 Tell Place Way
Atlanta, GA 30331
Name ___________________________________________________________________________ Official Use Only
Entry # _______________
Date Rec’d ____________
City ____________________________________________State __________Zip ______________
Amount Rec’d _________
Home # ____________________________ Email Address ___________________________________
ENTRY FEE: $85 before November 20th, $100 after November 20th NO EXCEPTIONS!
Mail in entries deadline is November 20, 2010