REALBOWLERS TOUR 2010-11
Format and Rules
RBT Tournament Format
Fair and Competitive - Participants will bowl 7 games of qualifying. Bowlers will skip a pair of lanes to the right after each game. After 7 games field will be cut to Match Play. Match Play has (3 or 4) rounds of seeded match play to the champion. First and second round of match play will be two games for total pins. Final four and Championship matches will be 1 (single) game elimination. – don’t have to make match play to cash. Top qualifier after seven games receive bonus cash based on chart.
Entries Qualifiers Byes Top Qualifiers
40-59 8 none $100
60-79 12 1st round qualifiers 1-4 $150
80 + 16 none $200
Match Play Breakdown -
Side Action Breakdown (7 game block)
1. Side Pot $25 entry
2. Out the gate & last game $10 entry
3. Unlimited brackets $6 each
4. Cut the field (eliminator) $10 entry
RealBowler of the Year
RBOY Champion will receive a guaranteed $1000 at our RealBowlers MatchPlay Championship. The top 7 in the point race will cash. Low to cash will be $50. Each bowler receives points for the RealBowler of the Year race. To qualify you must be a RealBowlers Tour member. Membership fees are $35 annually.
RBOY Payout - 1st $1000 - 2nd $400 - 3rd $300 - 4th $200 - 5th $100 6th - $75 - 7th $50
* This is a non-sanctioned scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament
will be governed by applicable USBC rules
* Youth may bowl in compliance with USBC Rule 400
* The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No
scoring changes should be made unless approved by the Tournament Officials
* All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final
* NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund of
* Only two re-racks allowed per game
* PBA members are welcome!
* The Tournament Directors reserve the right to accept or reject any entry.
* Entry fees are non-refundable.
* Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every (4.5) entries
* No personal checks. Cash or Money Orders only
Theo McNair 678 575-8109 and Tim McNair 770 331-5373