Time: January 5, 2014 from 10am to 5pm
Location: Your Bowling Center - Douglasville, GA
Street: 3931 Longview Dr
City/Town: Douglasville, GA 30135
Website or Map: http://www.realbowlers.com
Phone: 678 575-8109 or 770 331-5373
Event Type: scratch, singles, tournament
Organized By: Theo McNair or Tim McNair
Latest Activity: Jan 4, 2014
REALBOWLERS TOUR 2014
Kick-Off Douglasville Scratch Open
Format and Rules
$100 Entry for RBT members
$81 Prize fund + $19 Linage & Expenses
RBT Tournament Format
All participants will bowl 7 games of qualifying. Bowlers will skip a pair of lanes to the right after each game. After 7 games field will be cut to the top 12 qualifiers. The top 12 bowlers will have seeded match play according to total pins. First Round of match play will be two games for total pins. Second Round (top 6) will be two games for total pins. The Final three bowlers will be placed on one pair for a one game match. The top score will win first, second highest score second and the lowest score in this three person match will win third place.
All participants will bowl 7 games of qualifying along with main event, skipping a pair of lanes to the right after each game. After 7 games the Senior with highest pinfall will win the Senior Division and others will cash in order they finish. There will be NO match play for Senior Division. Seniors 50+ yrs are able to enter in either or both divisions.
Top qualifier after seven games will receive $100 bonus cash.
Side Action Breakdown (7 game block)
1. Side Pot $30 entry
2. Out the Gate Pot $5 entry
3. Unlimited brackets $6 each
4. Cut the field (eliminator) $10 entry
RealBowler of the Year
The top 7 in the point race will cash. Low to cash will be $50. Each bowler receives points for the 2014 RealBowler of the Year race. To qualify you must be a RealBowlers Tour member. Membership fees are $30 annually.
* This is a non-sanctioned scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament
will be governed by applicable USBC rules
* Youth may bowl in compliance with USBC Rule 400
* The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No
scoring changes should be made unless approved by the Tournament Officials
* All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final say
* NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund of
* Only two re-racks allowed per game
* Bowlers are not allowed to alter the surface of the ball once tournament play begins according to
USBC Rule 18
* PBA members are welcome!
* The Tournament Directors reserve the right to accept or reject any entry.
* Entry fees are non-refundable.
* Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every (5) entries
* No personal checks. Cash or Money Orders only
Theo McNair 678 575-8109 and Tim McNair 770 331-5373