Eric DeFreitas Weekend 2014
Seniors Scratch Eliminator
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Entry Fee: $100
RBT Seniors Eliminator Format
Participants will bowl 5 games of qualifying. Bowlers will skip a pair of lanes to the right after each game. After 5 games field will be cut in half and bowl 3 more games. Then the Top 8 will have seeded ELIMINATION play. First Round of ELIMINATION will be two games for total pins. Second Round through the Championship match will be a one game elimination to determine the champion. THE TWO TOP SCORES IN THE FINAL FOUR WILL MAKE IT TO THE Championship Match. Final four and Championship will be 1 (single) game elimination.
Entry Breakdown: $100 = $80 Prize Fund + $20 Linage & Expenses
Top 8 Seniors will Cash!
Tentative Prize Payout (Based on only 40 Entries)
1st $1000 5th $240
2nd $600 6th $240
3rd $320 7th $240
4th $320 8th $240
Top Qualifier after 7 gms - $50 High Game out the cash - $50
Side Action Breakdown
1. Side Pot $30 entry
2. Out the Gate & Last Game Pot $10 entry
3. Unlimited Brackets $5 each
4. Cut the Field $10 entry
Side Action is only through the 6 game set of qualifying.
• Senior Bowlers (Men and Women) must be 50 years or older on or before August 16th, 2014
• This is a non-sanctioned scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament will be governed by applicable USBC rules.
• The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No scoring changes
should be made unless approved by the Tournament Directors.
• All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final say.
• Only two re-racks per game allowed
• NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund of entry fees
• Bowlers are not allowed to alter the surface of the ball once tournament play begins according to USBC rule 18
• The Tournament Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every five (5) entries.
• No Personal Checks. Cash or Money Orders only
Tournament Directors: Theo McNair 678 575-8109 and Tim McNair 770 331-5373