What's up fellow bowlers? I am letting anyone that is interested in a new scratch tour know that i will be starting an 8 month tour with a points race in Sept thru April. We are in need of a good consisent tour like Real Bowlers in the Carolinas. I am currently working on a sponsor to help boost the B.O.Y. prize fund. Call me if you would like more details. I think everyone should really like this tourney. The tour will be called Lanesharks Bowlers Tour. So come bowl with the sharks. Later!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's up bowlers just letting you guys know that I have set up the schedule for our first season of the Lanesharks Bowlers Tour. We will be guaranteeing 500 first place and 100 low to cash regardless of entries. These will be 1 in 4 cash ratios and there will also be a bowler of the year points race paying very good money. The last tournament in April will guaranteed 1300 to win and 120 low to cash. We will not be using house shots, pba patterns or kegel patterns. I have my own ideas and plan to put them in play for our lane conditions. These patterns will be playable but will also challenge you and your bowling skills. So come on out and bowl with the sharks. If anyone needs more info, just call me at 828-443-6666. Be cool and will see you on the lanes.
Hi What will the entry fee be? What city is this in? Can pro's bowl? Let us know the format etc.

Thank you,

Vince H.
Entry fee is $85 and we are also paying$500 first place and $100 guaranteed low to cash. Everyone is welcome except those that are touring for the 2008-09 season. This is a tour in N.C. First stop is in Statesville, N.C. at Plamor Lanes just north of Charlotte,N.C. on Sept. 28th at 2:oopm. Everyone will bowl 5 games and then cut to single game match play. 1 for 4 will make cut and cash for no less than $100. There is also going to be a bowler of the year points race and I am currently working on a sponsor for the points race. If you win the tournament you will receive a free entry for the next tournament. High senior out of cut based on 5 senior entries will also receive a free entry for the next tournament . We will pay $1000 for first place based on the 50 entries. We are getting a huge buzz about this tour and I expect to see anywhere from 40- 70 entries. Come on up and bowl with the sharks. If you would like more details call me at 828-443-6666. Later.

Vince said:
Hi What will the entry fee be? What city is this in? Can pro's bowl? Let us know the format etc.

Thank you,

Vince H.
Thanks for the info. You should be getting lots of bowlers. The cost is good and the format sounds ok. If I do not make the cut in Spartanburg look for me to shoe up. Take care and good luck with this new tour.

Vince H.
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have secured a sponsor for the Lanesharks Bowlers Tour. Brunswick is our sponsor and we will be guaranteeing $1000 for First place in our bowler of the year fund . Hope everyone can make it out tommorow at Statesville N.C. Later .
The Laneshark
Hey guys ! Well our first laneshark tournament was slightly down on entries we feel due to the lack of gasoline in the area over the last several days. I talked to many guys today that said they would have been at the tournament but could not find any gas. We had 22 entries and paid as follows- $500 1st- $300 2nd- $215 for 3rd and 4th- and $100 for 5th and 6th. Pretty good payout for as few of entries that we had. We ran a modified version of the Wall Street pattern from the Kegel Series. The leader was +178 and the cut was +55 for 5 games of qualifying. Everyone that was there said that they felt the shot was just challenging enough without being to crazy or difficult. Our next stop is in Belmont N.C. @ Textile Lanes and we are expecting a much bigger field . So if you guys are looking for something to bowl then come on out and bowl with the sharks . Remember we have Brunswick sponsoring our player of the year point race which is guaranteeing $1000 for first and 1-4 cash ratio. You can still catch up in the player of the year race because we are having 2 double point tournaments later in the season. Also If we get 50 bowlers first place will pay $1000 to win and you also get a free entry to the next tournament. Later
The laneshark

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

David M Barber commented on Theo McNair's group Seniors (better with age)
"Anybody know when 2016 schedule is coming out..from NC & alittle far to travel, looking for senior tours, so may have to travel more thanks"
Jan 3, 2016
Glen Cogni is now a member of RealBowlers
Dec 11, 2015
Paul Summons posted photos
Dec 11, 2015
Gerard Almarales updated their profile
Nov 20, 2015
Paul Summons updated their profile
Aug 26, 2015
Paul Summons commented on Valerie Jeffries's photo
Thumbnail

VJ PICTURES 011

"Good afternoon Ms.Valerie hope alls well are you on FB? Look me up " Paul Skippy Summons ' if not shoot me an email skipbowl@yahoo.com"
Aug 25, 2015
Valerie Jeffries left a comment for Valerie Jeffries
"Thanks Paul. I had a great experience!!"
Aug 17, 2015
Valerie Jeffries left a comment for Paul Summons
"Hi Paul !"
Aug 17, 2015
Paul Summons left a comment for Valerie Jeffries
"Nice meeting you this weekend Ms.Valerie and great bowling"
Aug 17, 2015
Paul Michael Matye is attending Theo McNair's event
Thumbnail

$5000 Eric DeFreitas Scratch Singles Classic sponsored by Boom Apparel at Junction Lanes Bowling Center

August 16, 2015 from 8am to 9pm
 Tournament Formata)     The field is open to the first 160 bowlers.  These bowlers will bowl a six game block moving to the second pair to…See More
Aug 14, 2015
James Cooper Jr. is attending Theo McNair's event

Roto Grip 4 Game Sweeper $500 at Junction Lanes Bowling Center

August 15, 2015 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Scratch Singles Event  $500 1st Place Total score for 4 games wins! 1:5 Payout Ratio HOUSE SHOT $50 Entry FeeSee More
Aug 14, 2015
Theo McNair updated an event
Thumbnail

$5000 Eric DeFreitas Scratch Singles Classic sponsored by Boom Apparel at Junction Lanes Bowling Center

August 16, 2015 from 8am to 9pm
 Tournament Formata)     The field is open to the first 160 bowlers.  These bowlers will bowl a six game block moving to the second pair to…See More
Aug 13, 2015

RB Bowling League News

RealBowlers Tour

Create Your Badge

LEAGUE STANDING SHEETS

RealBowlers League Sheets

RealMoney Mixed 2010-11 Final Standings!!

FINALrlbw1011-X.pdf

Updated 5/16/2011

thursrealmoneymixed-wk35FINAL.pdf
Updated 5/24/10
wedtrio09- Final Standings.pdf Updated 8/21/09
ThursMoney09-Final Standings.pdf
UPDATED 5/25/09

Music

© 2024   Created by Theo McNair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service