Time: August 16, 2015 from 8am to 9pm
Location: Junction Lanes Bowling Center
Street: 141 Newnan Station Drive
City/Town: Newnan, GA
Phone: 678 575-8109 or 770 331-5373
Event Type: scratch, singles, classic, bowling, event
Organized By: Theo McNair and Tim McNair
Latest Activity: Aug 14, 2015
a) The field is open to the first 160 bowlers. These bowlers will bowl a six game block moving to the second pair to the right after each game. The field will then be cut to the top 80 bowlers based on the highest pin fall for those six (6) games; (lanes re-oiled) these bowlers will then bowl 4 more games, moving to the second pair to the right after each game.
The field will then be cut to the top (5) bowlers for stepladder competition. That will be the (5) bowlers having the highest pin fall for ten games.
b) In the event of a tie, in a position to determine who makes the cut, there will be a sudden death one frame only roll off to determine who advances. In the event of a tie for the fifth position, after ten games there will be a ninth and tenth frame roll off to determine who advances to the stepladder competition.
Side Action Breakdown
1. Side Pot $40 entry
2. Unlimited Brackets $6 each
3. Cut the Field (eliminator) $10 entry
* This tournament is open to all bowlers including PBA card holders. Tournament is a USBC sanctioned
scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament will be governed by applicable USBC rules
* Youth may bowl in compliance with USBC Rule 400
* The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No scoring changes should be
made unless approved by the Tournament Officials
* All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final say
* NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund of entry fees
* Only two re-racks allowed per game
* The Tournament Directors reserve the right to accept or reject any entry.
* Entry fees are non-refundable.
* Bowlers are not allowed to alter the surface of the ball once tournament play begins according to
USBC rule 18
* Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every five (5) entries
Theo McNair 678 575-8109 and Tim McNair 770 331-5373