Time: May 4, 2014 from 10am to 4pm
Location: Holiday Bowl Hixson
Street: 5530 Hixson Pike
Phone: 678 575-8109 or 770 331-5373
Event Type: scratch, singles, tournament
Organized By: Theo McNair or Tim McNair
Latest Activity: May 3, 2014
Format and Rules
RBT Tournament Format
Fair and Competitive – 8 GAMES OF QUALIFYING - Two rounds of qualifying; everyone bowls five (5) games skipping one pair of lanes to the right. Field is then cut in half, bowlers will bowl three (3) more games, and then cut to Match Play. The first round of Match Play will be two games for total pins. After that each round will be one game elimination. Top qualifier after each block will cash.
Entries Qualifiers Byes Top Qualifiers
40-60 8 none $100/2
61-80 12 1st round qualifiers 1-4 $150/2
81 + 16 none $200/2
Match Play Breakdown -
Side Action Breakdown (5 game block)
1. Side Pot $30 entry
2. Out the gate $5 entry
4. Unlimited brackets $6 each
5. Cut the field (eliminator) $10 entry
RealBowler of the Year
The top 8 in the point race will cash. Low to cash will be $50. Each bowler receives points for the RealBowler of the Year race. To qualify you must be a RealBowlers Tour member. Membership fees are $30 annually.
* This is a non-sanctioned scratch tournament. There is no handicap. The tournament
will be governed by applicable USBC rules
* Youth may bowl in compliance with USBC Rule 400
* The scores posted on the computerized scorekeeper will be the official scores. No
scoring changes should be made unless approved by the Tournament Officials
* Bowlers are not allowed to alter the surface of the ball once tournament play begins according to
USBC rule 18
* All rule disputes will be settled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors who has final say
* NO unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. You may be asked to leave without refund of
* Only two re-racks allowed per game
* PBA members are welcome!
* The Tournament Directors reserve the right to accept or reject any entry.
* Entry fees are non-refundable.
* Prize ratio will be one (1) prize for every (5) entries
* No personal checks. Cash or Money Orders only
Theo McNair 678 575-8109 and Tim McNair 770 331-5373